I don’t usually do many lifestyle features here but since I have been having a look around the interweb for Father’s Day gifts, I thought I’d do you a solid and share some of the goodies I’ve discovered thus far…
1. Love, love, love this gingham shirt with elbow patches. I have a bit of a thing for elbow patches, actually. Is that weird?
2. For those wondering what this thing even is, it’s a super-cool gadget for the fishing enthusiast type dad. Basically the Rolls-Royce of pliers that comes with a custom lanyard and black leather sheath. I have it on good authority that these babies are highly sought after. If you’re feeling generous, you could also consider surprising him with a fishing trip with the pros at Ocean Active.
3. I have my eye on this gorgeous leather weekender bag. Ideal for one of those gifts that are technically for dad, but you get to enjoy as well – a bit like when men give their wives a fishing rod or putter. If you’ve been a victim of this sort of ‘gifting’, and you’re in need a payback, this may be just the ticket.
But seriously, how gorg is this bag?
4. The hubby received one of these slimline wallets last year and he cannot recommend it enough. In fact, Bellroy have a great selection of wallets in all shapes and sizes and the way in which they demonstrate their product functionality online is genius. Well worth a look.
5. One for the stylish dad who enjoys good design. This leather butterfly chair would look ideal in a study or man-cave.
6. Game Face moisturiser from Triumph & Disaster (love that name!) is specifically formulated to be light on the skin and easily absorbed, which sounds like a win as most men hate the feel of cream on their faces. But honestly, they had me at game face!
7. This generously sized toiletry bag from Lou Harvey is a firm favourite for dad’s who travel often.
8. He’s probably using your professional products in the shower anyway, so why not treat him to his own luxury shampoo from the Kerastase Homme range. Available at 1847, the region’s premier male grooming lounge, and where the range made it’s Middle East debut. While, you’re there, I would strongly recommend a gift voucher for a spot of pampering. The Barber shop in there is in a class of it’s own!
And that’s a wrap.