Who can even believe that we have seen the end of February already!?
I had wanted to introduce a monthly ’round-up’ feature at the end of January, but with my sudden, unplanned trip to South Africa, it just never happened. Nonetheless, better late than never I say, so here it is: a round-up of some pretty little things I found online in February, all of which were spotted on Etsy.
- I love the versatile functionality of these adorable ceramic cups which sit on solid maple hexagonal stands. Ideal for small plants or as part of your table setting for salt, spices, dips, etc.
- These brass deer will add a touch of chic to any room. Use them as bookends, or as simply as decoration. See more on decorating with deer/antlers here.
- You may already know how much I am loving retro exposed bulbs at the moment! This one is particularly appealing because of it’s copper finish. See more gorgeous options here.
- Aaaah, this faceted heart print. So simple, so stunning. Love the gold.
- Handmade ceramic bowls in an earthy stoneware finish. The rim of the bowl is left unglazed, creating a beautiful contrast. So pretty!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little slice of prettiness. I look forward to showing you more at the end of this month. Don’t hesitate to share any of your own amazing finds from the interweb 🙂