So we are down to a mere eight sleeps until Christmas and I’ve done precisely no shopping. Like, none. at. all. Hello last minute rush, I’ve not missed one bit. Fun times ahead of me this weekend.
For those of you who haven’t clocked it yet – this is the last weekend before Christmas. Somebody slap me.
At this point, I need a strong game plan, so I’ve spent the morning having a look around the interwebs for some ideas. Whilst I’ve not been particularly successful with my actual list, I have come up with a lovely round up of gifts that I wouldn’t mind seeing under the tree. Oops.
- How gorge is this throw from West Elm? Designer Karrie Kaneda starts her unique design process process by drawing, then sends her designs to a small knitting team where each throw is made to order. Love it.
- This marble vase from Crate & Barrel is a favourite of mine – it can be used as a utensil holder in the kitchen, a vase or to hold a handful or simple white candles.
- I do love a notebook, and I’m so drawn to these Surat blank journals. They’re made from recycled paper and bound in stylish leather. Perfect for writing down those New Year’s resolutions!
- I discovered these leather straps by Mathilda Clarh sometime last year and they’re now locally available from The Bowery Company. A stylish and versatile gift for anyone.
- If you have a friend or family member who enjoys a bit of tribal luxe, this shell necklace from Tribe Dubai won’t disappoint.
- I’m loving the simple beauty of this canvas art piece by the talented, Dubai-based, Karen Wandrag.
- This Lou Harvey small beach bag doubles up as a neutral tote for everyday use.
- You can’t go wrong with this Ferm Living wire basket – it is as beautiful as it is practical and can be used in any space.
- Much like the wire basket above, these seagrass baskets are a must. They’re bang on trend and can be used in so many ways. They’re also very affordable.
- These traditional Turkish towels make great gifts. They absorb water as fast as a normal towel, dry very quickly, take up less space and are easy to carry. Can also be used as a sarong on the beach.
Right, back to my actual Christmas list.
Happy shopping my lovelies.